Congratulations, you graduated! You walked across the stage in your cap and gown, had an open house, aka graduation party, and you have piles of cards with MONEY in them!!
There are a few things you could do with all of that money.
1- You could spend it all.
2- You could hide it all under your bed.
3- You could open a First Gear Checking Account and put at least 10%
of that money in a savings account.
If you didn't guess by now, I would recommend the third option.
Before you go to college you need to have a bank account, and I'm guessing you are going to want some money in that account. So, if you haven't started saving yet, start now.
Why would you want to open a First Gear Account with Michigan First?
Here are a few of my favorite reasons;
- First Gear Checking has no monthly or per-check fees and UNLIMITED check writing
- Unlimited FREE ATM withdrawals at nearly 30,000 ATMs in the Co-op Network (1,600 in Michigan)
- MoneyNow overdraft protection plus “OOPS FORGIVENESS”* (Overdraft forgiveness)
- FREE Online Banking, Bill Pay, and Mobile Banking
- First Gear Savings Account with NO MONTHLY FEES
- 1% DISCOUNT on your auto loan rate*
This account is for you! Read more about it by clicking on this link:
Don't forget we are available via phone 24/7, 365 days for any questions or concerns you might have! Not to mention we can replace your stolen or lost card right away thanks to 365 live!
Keeping it Fresh, Young & Free,