Grand Rapids is my new favorite hangout place! I honestly can't remember the last time I visited the city before I became Spokester. My aunt and uncle used to live up there. I absolutely loved going to visit them... now they live down the street from me. Since then, I've never found much of a reason to make my way back! I was wrong. Grand Rapids is one of the coolest cities in Michigan.
I had so much fun trying the infamous Wolfgang's Restaurant, and spending the afternoon at the Fulton Street Farmers Market. It was pretty rainy, but I made the most of it! Here are two of my new faves.
- Homemade Spice Blends
- Order online: www.spicedazzle.com
- Prices: $3.49 per 2 oz. pack
- Email: Contact@spicedazzle.com
Bars By Bellini
- Handmade Soaps, Scrubs, Lotions, Balms, and Candles
- Owner: Dee Bellini
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I bought my candle from here for less than $5. Smells AMAZING.
Designs By Kim
- Scarves, Flip Flops, & More
- Owner: Kim Danielski
- Phone: (314)651- 7195
Gilbert Square Books
- Books, Wordsmiths, Illustrations
- Owner: Kenn Vidro
- Email: Kvidro2003@yahoo.com
So if you're in Grand Rapids, you know what to do!