Hey Young & Free Michigan!
School is back in session and today I want to help you out and share some thrifty tips about buying books!
- Avoid buying books from your campus bookstore! The campus bookstore is a convenient way to get everything you need, but it is the most expensive way to get what you need!
- Email your professor and ask them if you can get an older version of the required text book. You can save tons of money by getting the previous years addition!
- Shop online.
- Rent books, but make sure you know the renting policy.
- Buy eBook text books. (I don't think I would prefer this option, but it is an option)
- Sign up for Bucks 4 Books, right here on my website!
Some websites you should check out for your books are,
Amazon.com, Half.com, Chegg.com, campusbookrentals.com
Be thrifty with your money this year! Start a budget, save and don't be afraid to ask questions!
Keeping it Fresh, Young & Free,