Fall is upon us and it’s our duty as Michiganders to enjoy all the activities we can! I’ve done some digging and found some pretty cool events to enjoy this Fall.
Fairs & Festivals
Nothing says Fall like a festival! Thanks to Funtober.com here is a list of upcoming fairs and festivals:
1. Dakota Inn Oktoberfest – Detroit, MI (Sep.15 to Oct. 28)
2. Art Prize- Grand Rapids, MI (Sep. 20 to Oct. 8)
3. Oktoberfest- Muskegon, MI (Oct. 6 to Oct 7)
4. Glass Pumpkin- Dearborn, MI (Oct. 7 to Oct. 15)
5. Harbor Springs Brews Fest- Harbor Springs, MI (Oct. 7)
6. Color Cruise & Island Festival- Grand Ledge, MI (Oct. 13 to Oct. 15)
7. Scarecrow Fest.- Frankenmuth, MI (Oct. 14 to Oct. 22)
8. Oktoberfest Royal Oak Beer Fest- Royal Oak, MI (Oct. 14)
9. Detroit Fall Beer Festival- Detroit, MI (Oct. 27 to Oct. 28)
10. Michigan Food, Beer and Wine Fest- Flint, MI (Nov. 11)
Halloweekend is definitely worth the hype! In the Fall, Cedar Point transforms into this spooky fun Halloween city filled with coasters, hayrides, thrills, and chills. And did I mention Michigan First offers discounted tickets to members? So check it out before you purchase tickets!
Michigan has dozens of haunted houses and it really depends on how scared you want to be! Here is a list of some of the most popular haunted houses in Michigan. For a full list visit MichiganHauntedHouses.com.
1. Erebus Haunted Attraction- Pontiac, MI
2. Terrified Forest- Pinckney, MI
3. The Edson Incident- Bay City, MI
4. Code Breaker Escape & Puzzle Room presents Zombie Escape- Midland, MI
Apple Orchards & Cider Mills
Enjoy some hot or cold cider and delicious donuts at Michigan’s best cider mills and apple orchards. Here is a list of all the orchards and mills near you!
Fall goes by super-fast so get out there and enjoy! I’ll be posting my Fall fun and I wanna see yours too; tag me in all of your Fall festivities @YoungFreeMI!
Stay Young & Be Free,