Wanna make some dynamic dip for this year’s Super Bowl? You’re in the right place and the best part is, its super simple. My mom makes this amazing dip every year for Super Bowl Sunday and this year she taught me how to do it and now I’m teaching you!
What You Need:
· 1 pound of ground beef (lean)
· 1 can of salsa
· 2 Old El Paso® Taco Seasoning packets
· Your choice of tortilla chips
· 1 ½ pounds of Velveeta®
How to Cook:
1) Cut the Velveeta into ½ inch cubes. Afterwards, melt the cheese and the salsa in a slow cooker on HIGH.
2) Meanwhile, brown the ground beef in a skillet or sauté pan over medium heat. You can add onions if you want. Drain the excess grease when its browned, then add the Old El Paso Seasoning and cook for an additional 2 to 3 minutes until the meat is done.
3) Add the meat to the cheese mixture in the slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 30 more minutes. Stir occasionally.
4) Serve with chips once it’s done.
Note: If you don’t have a slow cooker you can cook the cheese and salsa in the microwave for 12-15 minutes in a microwave safe bowl.
This dish is perfect to pair with some hot wings and a cold drink. I hope you guys enjoy this recipe. Comment your favorite super bowl snacks below.
Stay Young & Be Free,