If you’re anything like me, you love eggs. And as strange as it sounds, you love eggs… for dinner. This is where the quiche recipe comes in handy. Quiche is pretty much an egg pie, filled with delicious things like bacon and mushrooms, etc... Or really whatever you choose to put into your delicious "egg pie" - quiche.
Quiche is SUPER easy to put together and even easier to cook! In order to make a quiche, you will need:
- 3 lightly beaten eggs
- 2 cups of cheddar cheese (or whatever cheese(s) you prefer)
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 Tablespoons of flower
- 1 cup of mushrooms (or any vegetables of you prefer)
- 1 half cup of bacon (or whatever meat/non-meat you prefer)
- 1 nine inch deep dish frozen unbaked pastry shell.
- A preheated oven of 350’F
Once you have everything ready, follow the steps below to make your perfect quiche dinner! :) (or lunch or breakfast…)
- In a medium bowl, toss cheese with flour.
- Add milk, eggs, meat and vegetables.
- Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake at 350'F for 50-60 minutes or until set.
- EAT AND ENJOY!
Enjoy you five star chefs ;)