I’ve been going to different universities talking about Bucks For Books, Young & Free, and Michigan First for the last two weeks. I have been getting a ton of questions about the awesome account that Michigan First offers to those who are 17-25 years old. So, I thought I would share some more information with you!
Michigan First cares about our financial wellbeing and has created an account specifically for us! The First Gear account has lots of great perks including:
- First Gear Checking with no monthly or per-check fees and UNLIMITED check writing
- FREE ATM withdrawals at nearly 30,000 ATMs in the Co-op Network* including 1,600 in Michigan
- MoneyNow overdraft protection plus “OOPS FORGIVENESS”*
- FREE online banking, bill pay, and mobile banking
- First Gear Savings Account with NO MONTHLY FEES
- 1% auto loan rate discount*
*Some restrictions do apply and account details are based on the individual. Speak with a representative to find out what you qualify for. Have any question about the account, feel free to email me or call our 365 Live, 24-hour local call center at; 800.664.3828.
Michigan First branches will be closed this Monday due to Labor Day, however, you can always call 365 Live with any concerns or questions that you have. Then you can stop by a Michigan First branch Tuesday to open your account!
Keeping it Fresh, Young & Free,