If you’re headed to the WYCD Downtown Hoedown here are some important things that you should know about!
Dates and Times
- Friday, June 8, 2012: 5 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Saturday, June 9, 2012: 2 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Sunday, June 10, 2012: 2 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- It’s the WYCD Downtown Hoedown’s 30th Anniversary!
- The event is standing room only!
- The entire event is held just outside of Comerica Park this year
- The main entrance is at Woodward and Columbia
- Individual Day Tickets on sale for $25 in advance and $30 day of show
- VIP Passes are $100 per day
For more information check out the WYCD Downtown Hoedown’s website here! While you’re down there, be sure to stop by the Young & Free Michigan Lounge if you’re ages 18-25. Fully furnished with Ikea furniture, the lounge also has a photo booth, phone charging station, arcade games, music videos and FREE food and prizes! We will be down there all weekend so feel free to stop by and cool off in the shade!
See you there!