Oh my goodness, this DIY was so easy and amazing!
All you need is crayons, coconut oil, a stove and pan, some water, small mixing bowls, something to mix with, (I used chop sticks) and a container for the lipstick.
- Set a pan on medium heat with some water covering the bottom of the pan.
- Pick out your crayon colors for your lipstick. Take off the paper wrapping and break them up into your mixing bowls.
- Add 1 tsp. of coconut oil to each mixing bowl with the crayons.
- Place the mixing bowls in the warm water and let the crayons and oil melt together.
- When the crayon has melted pour the mixture of coconut oil and crayon into your lipstick container.
BAM YOU ARE DONE!
When the oil is warm, the lipstick has more of a baby lip balm texture to it, but when the oil is at room temperature or cold, it's a solid lip stick consistency. I highly recommend giving this DIY a try!
Don't forget to give this video a thumbs up if you liked it and hit me up of social media with more great DIY ideas!
Keeping it Fresh, Young & Free,