What in the world!? How is it already December 7th? If you are like me, you have some Christmas presents you still need to get and pack up and ship away! Shipping can be expensive, but the longer you wait, the more money it will cost! Going to the post office isn't the most exciting thing and can take a long time too. So I have some tips for you to save some money get rid of some stress and enjoy being Young & Free.
1. Make a trip to the post office before you plan on shipping your presents. Pick up some boxes and labels, but skip the tape, you can buy that from somewhere else to save money! Getting all this stuff ahead of time will allow you to package everything and save time and avoid stress while your waiting in line!
2.Schedule a Pick up and skip waiting in line! Yes, you can actually do that!
3. Send all of your packages by December 15th, to make sure they get there by Christmas!
4. If you do online shopping, get the presents sent directly to the home of the receiver of the gift!
5. If you do deiced to go to the post office, make sure you go in with a good attitude and possibly a nice cold soda in hand. People tend to be a little grumpy in there, so don't join them! BE HAPPY!
6. If you want to FedEx your packages, go to an Office Depot or Office Max in the morning to skip the line!
Waiting in lines, when you are in a rush is the worst! But if you are a member at Michigan First you don't need to worry about long lines, or crazy hours! You have nearly 30,000 ATM's available to you as a member of a Credit Union and our ATMs at our branches are open 24 hours 365 days! So don't worry when you need some cash, we got you covered!
Keeping it Fresh, Young & Free,