If you missed out scoring big during Black Friday, don't worry about it; there's ALWAYS Cyber Monday. Cyber Monday is the Monday following Thanksgiving where many stores offer deals in order to encourage their shoppers to buy online.
Why is Cyber Monday SO awesome? You can scores tons of deals without ever having to change out of your pajamas or leave your home. According to comScore, Inc, consumers spent $846 million during Cyber Monday, while only spending $534 million on Black Friday.
While Cyber Monday is pretty convenient and can land you some classy stuff on the cheap - make sure you're shopping smart online!
Follow these suggestions to stay safe while you're shopping online:
- Don't use a public Wi-Fi connection
- Monitor your checking, savings AND other accounts
- Don't fall for deals that are TOO good to be true
- Go to websites and retailers that you're familiar with
- Look for the secured website sign near your browser
- For more information how to stay safe, check out this website
Stay safe and score some major deals :)