Hey all you last minute shoppers!
I’ve been trying to rack my brain all week on what I wanted to get my Dad for Father’s Day. As a college student who is on a tight budget, it can be extremely frustrating to see all the cool gifts on TV but know you can’t afford them. A prime example of these include the smart phone and new tablet advertisements. Yea they are cool, but what 18-25 year old has 700 extra bucks these days? Instead of buying him the latest gadget, why not check out these cool applications that he can use on that smart phone while not breaking the bank!
Check it out…
- Fitness Builder: A pocket-sized workout plan with detailed instructions and pictures to help him get back to his college weight! $19.99
- BP Buddy - Blood Pressure Helper: BP Buddy is the perfect companion for him to track his own blood pressure every day. $4.99
- Gas Cubby - MPG & Car Maintenance: Tracks his gas mileage and maintenance to keep his pride and joy running at its best. $3.99
- CBS Sports Mobile: Allows Dad to receive the latest sports news while keeping track of his real and fantasy team scores. FREE
- Xfinity Comcast: Allows Dad to change the channel from his smart phone or tablet! He’ll never have to worry about searching for the remote again…or at least until he looses his phone. FREE
- Michigan First Mobile Banking: Allows Dad to check his balances, do transfers, view transaction history and pay bills! *cough cough BEST APP EVER cough. FREE