Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars!
Fourth of July is TOMORROW! If you wanted to make a sweet treat to bring to a party or just to eat by yourself in celebration (we’ve all been there…) chocolate peanut butter bars are my absolute FAVORITE treat for ANY get together. They’re easy to make; you do not even have to turn on your oven.
So if you’re looking for something along the lines of a 5-star Reece’s-Cup masterpiece of food… then you’ve opened the right blog.
In order to make Peanut Butter Bars, you’ll need 5 ingredients, including: 2 ½ cups of graham cracker crumbs, 1 cup of peanut butter, 1 cup of butter, 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips and 2 ¾ cups of confectioners’ sugar. You’ll need something to melt the chocolate, a bowl for the ingredients and a spoon. You’ll also need a 9x13 inch pan. Variations of pan work too, just try not to get one that's too deep or one that’s too long either.
Once you have everything you need in order to make the bars, all you have to do is follow the following steps!
1. Mix together the butter, graham cracker crumbs, confectioners sugar and peanut butter.
2. Keep mixing until all the ingredients are well blended.
3. Press the mixture evenly into your pan.
4. Melt the chocolate until smooth and then spread it evenly over your peanut butter mixture.
5. Let your masterpiece sit in the fridge for about an hour, until it’s cooled.
6. (the most important of them all…) ENOY!
I hope all of you have an AWESOME Fourth of July with AWESOME food. To find a recipe of your own, check out this website: All Recipes.
There’s tons of different treats that are even Fourth of July related. So feel free to explore if my peanut butter bars don’t quite meet your needs!
Have a happy holiday!