What’s up Young & Free Michigan! I’m so excited because I’M THE NEW YOUNG & FREE SPOKESTER!!!!! Whew, now that I’ve got that off my chest, I can formally introduce myself.
My name is Erin Winters. Some call me E. I’m from Macomb, Michigan, but was born and raised in The D. Graduated from Howard University (B.A. of Broadcast Journalism) in May. Studied abroad in Cape Town, South Africa for six months. I’ll pretty much try anything once, except for escargot – just, no. I’m a sucker for a Peach Green Tea Lemonade from Starbucks and am petrified of dogs, or anything with more legs than me, for that matter. I’m not kidding. I can get a little cray cray, but that’s why I’m here! So here are a few of the most insanely young & free moments of my life!
1. Skydiving in Cape Town. 10,000 meters high.
2. Trying raw sushi. The texture is just horrible. Never again. #TeamTempura
3. Walking an elephant through the jungle in Africa.
4. Reporting at the White House. I will never forget this day. Ever.
5. Getting this job!!! Not much gets more young & free than the coolest job in the world.
So basically, we’re best friends now. I can’t wait to share more of me with you, and to get to know you, too! We have a fun ride ahead of us, and this party is just getting started!
Follow me on Social (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter) – I follow back! More money tips & tricks, updates, contests, giveaways, and laughs will be on all of the Young & Free pages!