High school senior videos
To enter a high school senior video you must:
- Be a member of Michigan First. If you're not a member, find out how to join.
- Be currently attending a high school in the state of Michigan.
- Or be currently attending a high school as a senior anywhere in the United States provided you were a Michigan First Credit Union member in good standing prior to January 6, 2016.
- Have a minimum cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.8.
- Intend to be a full time student (min. 12+ credit hours) at a college or university for the Fall 2016 semester.
- Fully complete the online application form and attach the required supporting documents.
- Include a VIDEO (we suggest it be sixty (60) seconds or less), answering the question: "What invention do you think the world would be better off without and why? We encourage creative thinking!"
Please read the official rules for complete details on requirements and eligibility.
Make sure to read the requirements above and the rules; the answer you are looking for may already be there. If not, please send us an email at Scholarships@MichiganFirst.com We’ll get back to you within 24 business hours. If you send your question on the weekend, it may be Monday before we get back to you.
Before you begin the form be sure to have your video and supporting documents ready. A copy of your latest report card including your name, your school’s name, and your cumulative GPA, and a recent photo to complete your application.
Entry application is now closed
- Entry deadline:
Monday, February 1 at 3:00 p.m.
- Public voting:
February 5 at 12 p.m. to February 15 at 3 p.m.
February 16 to February 26
- Winners notified:
On or around February 29