Are you the next Young & Free Michigan Spokester?
Social media savvy? Creative blogger? Video natural? We’re looking for you!
Get the Young & Free Michigan Spokester title for a full year and a $27,500 annual salary, plus a chance to earn $5,000 bonus money. No cue cards. No scripts. Just you, being yourself, speaking for Michigan First Credit Union. Get paid to blog, create videos, hangout online, take part in fun events, and even talk to the media. Plus, you'll be set up with everything you need to do your job, including:
- An Apple® MacBook Pro notebook computer loaded up with Adobe® Creative Suite software
- An HD video camera with mic and accessories
- An iPhone with a paid contract
- The use of a car with free gas
These will be your tools of the trade. And best of all, you get to keep the camera, phone and the computer. So if you are creative, outgoing, self-motivated and between age 18 and 25, here's what you need to do to apply:
- Read the job description, entry requirements and official rules
- Create a cool video about why you would be an awesome Young & Free Michigan Spokester. We suggest a maximum of 60 seconds—most people won’t watch a video longer than that!
- Write a financial-specific blog post – Your challenge is to make finance fun!
- Complete the entry form by April 15, 2014 by 3:00 p.m. ET
Then, starting on April 17, it's up to you to campaign and get enough votes to be one of the 10 finalists. The seven applicants who get the most votes will automatically move on to the finals, where they will be joined by three other applicants chosen by the Young & Free Michigan team.
Plus, the nine runners-up each receive Young & Free Michigan Swag and a $100 gift card.
- Entry deadline:
April 15, 3 p.m. ET
- Public Vote for Finalists:
April 17, 3 p.m. to April 22, 3 p.m. ET
- 10 Finalists identified:
- Show Us Your Stuff Meet-up:
April 25, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. ET
- Finalists blogs and videos due:
April 29, 3 p.m. ET
- Spokester named:
Around May 9