Thanks for applying!
Thanks for your entry for the Young & Free Michigan Spokester Search. Provided that you have submitted a complete application form including required blog and video, we will post your entry on the website within 24 hours. If you have submitted your application on a weekend, it will be posted by end of day on Monday. We'll get back to you if we have any questions.
Once you see your application posted on the site, that is your cue to spread the word! Use your considerable communications skills and get your friends and family involved. Anything you do to further your campaign—be it a blog post, an extra video or getting your face in the local paper—tweet about it and include @youngfreemi so we can see what you are up. Also, post it on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/YoungFreeMichigan.
Also, please be sure to mark these dates on your calendar:
- Public voting for Finalists: April 17, 3:00 p.m. ET to April 22, 3:00 p.m. ET
- Finalists identified: April 23
- Show Your Stuff Meet-up: April 25 from 11 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET (mandatory event open to Finalists only)
- Finalists challenge blogs and videos due: April 29 at 3:00 p.m. ET
- Spokester named: Around May 9
Still have questions? Send us an email at email@example.com.
Thanks again for your application, and good luck!
Young & Free Michigan Team
Michigan First Credit Union